Over those 50 years Cardale has brought many innovations and firsts to the garage door industry:
- Cardale introduced the concept of the ‘panel door’ from which the majority of today’s garage door designs are derived
- Cardale was first to use ABS in producing garage doors which match UPVc and the range remains unique to this day
- Cardale designed the Bedford up and over door, the first to mimic the appearance of traditional side hinged doors.
- The recent introduction of Carteck Sectional range is unique for it’s breadth and completeness of choice, including the Woodgrain Dark Oak finish.
- Timber is at the very heart of Cardale and our reputation is unsurpassed for choice and quality with levels of craftsmanship found nowhere else.
Cardale doors are available through selected independent specialist garage door distributors and installers, builders merchants, builders and home improvement companies. All Cardale doors, electric operators, spares and accessories come with a minimum 2 year manufacturers warranty. This is backed up by Approved Service Agents and the company's own team of fully equipped Service Engineers.
Cardale is a responsible manufacturer and continually strives to reduce its environmental impact footprint through the use of sustainable resources such as renewable timber. Energy efficient vehicle fleets and consideration of distribution distances for components and raw materials are constantly reviewed for possibilities of improvement.
When you choose Cardale, you choose a British company with a pedigree of quality and innovation.